Things I Miss About the USA
1. My kids and grandkids.
2. Having 100 cable channels with most (but not all)in English.
3. Lakes, raging rivers, and the oceans on the California coast.
5. Supermarkets where you don’t pay a deposit for a shopping cart and two of them can pass easily in the aisle.
6. Cheap cars, cheap houses, cheap golf.
7. Liquor stores and cheap liquor.
8. Being able to ride any size motorcycle I damn well please.
9. Togo’s, the best sandwich shops in the world.
10. Not having to go to the doctor to get an MC every time you wake up with a cold and don’t feel like going to work.